How To Apply For BOI Debit Card Online:- Bank of India has a large number of bank account customers. Bank of India is a trusted bank by the crores of Indians. Many of the people’s first choices is a bank of India to open a bank account and banking services. People have opened a bank account because of its best services and best customer experience.
Many people are lost their debit/ atm card or their card is expired by a certain period. People who hold bank accounts need a debit card to withdraw money and other things. They are don’t know how to apply for a BOI debit card online. We know the problems of people that’s why we were given a full process of how to apply for a BOI debit card.
How to apply for boi debit card online
Now Every bank provides its all services online. They also provide the services of applying for a debit card online. Applying for a debit card is not a hard thing to do. In the online process, you will be applying for the debit card in just 5 min. Follow the following process then you know about applying for the BOI debit card online.
How to apply for boi debit card online steps
1 Step:- Visit the Offical site of the Bank of India.
2 Step:- In the right corner or scroll below. Click on the interested in our products? the following window will be opened.
3 Step:- Click on the apply online button is given below. as per the image below.
4 Step:- Following form will be open.
5 Step:- Fill in all the required details like full name, mobile number, email id, select the Debit card in products. If you are the account holder of the bank of India then click on the existing customer.
6 Step:- After clicking on the existing customer type account holder name and bank account number.
7 Step:- Select the District, city, and state.
8 Step:- After filling in the personal details you need to enter the captcha code in the blank box.
9 Step:- Finally you are filling in all details which are they are require.
10 Step:- Click on the submit button.
Now you have submitted the debit card application form online. After submitting the details you will receive the application id or reference id on the screen. Take note of the number or write the application id. It will help to the track application process.
After showing the application id on the screen, the bank of India customer care executive will be calling you after 1-2 hours to verify the details. Give them the right details about you.
Bank of India ATM Card Application Form offline
People who don’t want to apply online they can apply for the offline process. They need to download the bank of India ATM Card form/Debit card form. With the help of these form, they can apply for a debit card/ATM card. We are giving the form is given below. Click on the link and download the form.
Bank of India ATM form kaise bhare
Many people have the same question about the bank of India ATM Card form kaise bhare. People are confused and don’t know how to fill out the bank of India ATM card form. That’s why we are giving all processes of the and blank details fill up instruction for those people who don’t know. Following is the process how to fill out the offline ATM card form.
Bank of India ATM card apply
1. Name:- Enter the Full name of the Applicant
Note:- write the Surname first, Then your name and Middle name.
2. Date of Birth:- Write your date of birth
3. Mailing address:- Write your resent address And pin code of your home or office where you can receive the ATM card/Debit card.
4. Mobile:- write your mobile number give the Active number or which is use by you. all transaction details and other notifications will be received on that number.
5. Email id:- Enter your email id which is working by you.
6. Account particular:- Write Branch Name, type of account, Account number, Account opening date
7. Select Language:- select the language which you want to use.
8. Signature:- Do a signature in the form at the bottom.
fill the form detail as mentioned above. Keep details blank which is not mentioned above. These details fill by the respected banker. so don’t fill up keep it blank. We explain about ATM form kaise bhare.
BOI MasterCard Debit Card limit
Every Bank sets up a standard limit to the withdrawal of Money by every card. Bank of India has 4 types of master cards titanium, platinum, business, and bingo. Lets’ know about the withdrawal limits of the Mastercard by type.
1. Mastercard Titanium:- Daily ATM Card/ Debit card limit is 15,000 And point of sale and POS Daily limit is Rs.50,000.
2. Mastercard Platinium:- Daily ATM Card/ Debit card limit is 50,000 in country and Rs.50,000 equivalent abroad.
3. Mastercard Business:– ATM Daily Limit of Rs.1,00,000 domestically and the equivalent of Rs.1,00,000 abroad. POS+Ecom and eCommerce Daily Transaction Limit of Rs. 2,50,000 Domestically and the equivalent of Rs. 2,50,000 abroad.
4. Mastercard Bingo:- The maximum limit of cash withdrawal is Rs.15,000 per day in ATM. Ecom+POSusage daily Limit is Rs.25,000.
Bank of India ATM Card Status check
If you want a track you are ATM Card status. Then you can track your ATM Card status. Bank of India provides their best tracking services to the customers. To track ATM Card you need a reference id or application. below is the site of the bank of India atm track.
Bank of India Customer Care Number:-
If you have any queries and you want to contact to the bank of India customer care. In case you lose your ATM Card contact them to block the ATM Card and Other queries. The customer card Number of the Bank of India Is given below.
1 Customer Care Number:- 1800 220 229
2 Customer Care Number:- 1800 103 1906