India has many stockbrokers like Full services, Discount brokers, And Online brokers. That’s Why people are confused about the account opening. Paytm money Demat Account is Online Broker that provides the best and great online Broking service to its customers. Paytm is the most popular startup for online Money transfer and Bill Recharges. They Started stockbroking services For the investors.
Paytm Demat Account Opening Online:-
Many Investors Want to open Paytm Demat Account Online. But they have no idea how to open it and What is the process For the Paytm Demat Account Opening. we keep in mind these problems of investors. in this article, we are explained how to process the Paytm Money Demat account.
In Paytm money classify the 4 main Steps to account Open. let’s know about the Process. Firstly Follow the Point To Reach To The Main points.
- Download the Paytm money App On Your mobile Or visit the Paytm Money Website.
- Login With your Paytm login details in Paytm money. If you have a No Paytm account then click on the Create New account and create an Account.
- Enter the OTP which is Received on your mobile no Submit it.
1 Step:- KYC Verification
- Enter your Pan card Details And Click on the Next button.
- Enter the Full name And other Details.
- Click on the proceed With Digilocker. If you have Linked Your Aadhar card with your Mobile. Otherwise, you can click on the Star with Regular KYC.
- After the click on the Digilocker You will Redirect to the Digilocker Offical Site. Click on the box and click on the authenticate Aadhar button.
- Enter your Aadhar card Number. And You will receive the OTP On Your Aadhar card linked Mobile Number. Enter it and Continue it.
- After The continue Paytm Money Fetch your Document. Check it and Fill in Other Details Which they are Required. And Click on the Save button.
- Add you Your Personal Details. Upload your Signature As per the pan card And your Photo.
- After Uploading the Photo And sign. You Need to Submit the Nominee Details And Declaration. Click on the submit button.
- Enter Email id And verify it.
- Enter your Bank Details Like IFSC Code, Bank Name, Account Number. And Click on the proceed button.
- If your bank Account id does not verify by Paytm Money. Then You Need to upload the bank cancel Cheque or bank Statement. Click on the Proceed button.
- Now your account is almost ready create your own 4 passcode To Paytm Money.
- Verify Account Opening Form
After the Submit KYC details And Personal Details, You need to verify the Stock Account opening Form. Click on the Check box And Click on the button Of the verify. After Verify you need to Add some Additional Details Which is They are required.
SignUp using Aadhar card
- In the option, you need to Sign with your aadhar card. After the approval of the additional details and clicking KYC, you need to Sign with the Aadhar card.
- Click on the Signup With Aadhar card button.
- You will redirect to the NSDL E-sign Page Enter Your Aadhar card Details And Click On the send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP and click the verify button.
After the Sign With Aadhar, you Will Complete the process of the Demat Account Opening Process. You Need to Wait For the approval of the Demat account. After the Approval, Your Paytm Demat Money Account will be Ready for Investing. You Can Start Investing in Paytm Money Demat account.
Paytm Demat account opening charges:-
In the Broking business, Every broker is Charged for Account opening charges. But Some broking Firms Are Don’t charge the Account Opening charges they will Demat Account Charges In Paytm money. Let’s see the Charges of the Paytm Money Demat account As per below.
Demat Account Opening charges Rs.0
Demat Account Maintainance Chagres Rs.300
Trading Account opening charges Rs.0
Trading Account Maintainance Charges Rs.0 (For the first year)
These Are the Latest Charges Of Paytm Account Opening charges. It Will be changed in the future.
Demat Account Charges In Paytm money
The Demat Account Charges in Paytm Money are as given below.
Sr. No Particular Charges
- Stamp Paper Nil
- AMC Charges Rs.0
- Stock Buying charges Rs.0
- Custody Charges Rs.0
- DP Charges Rs.12.5 Per Selling Order
- off Market Transaction Rs.12.5
- Demat/ Conversion Rs.250 Per 100 Stocks
- Remat Rs.250 Per 100 Stock+ DP Charges
- Physical Statement Courier Rs.300 Per order+ Rs.300 Courier Charges
- Modification In CML Rs.25 Per Request
These are all The Charges Of the Paytm Money Demat account.